Here are a few tips for doing free keyword research for Amazon listings and ads.
- Use Chrome (or whatever browser you’re on) in “Incognito” mode so it does not track your own shopping history
- Type into the search bar on Amazon.com for ideas
- Look on the LEFT sidebar for keyword ideas
- Check reviews and competitors listings for ideas
- Also search on Google, popular websites, blogs, and Facebook groups
- Repeating words does not improve ranking
- Only add in words that are relevant
- Edit any listing, even if you don’t “own” it
LOGIN to the members area for more detailed instructions.